Sunday, February 25, 2007


Every picture tells a story . . . ?
Until now all the pictures on this page have been my own, exept for one recently. As I browse the internet I come across many images that catch my eye. Here are just two, the first above has a tenuous link with the previous posting. PAUL SABIN from the state of IOWA USA has captured wonderfully the speed of the two cyclists.

The second image below caught my eye for quiet different reasons, the viewer is left asking questions - who? where? and finally why!
Oh - and the title given it by photographer JEFF WALL? 'After Invisible Man' by Ralph Ellison, the Prologue. And my reason for showing it? At the commencment of my career as a photographer (in the RAF circa 195#) I remember the photo trade's motto 'We write with light' so how about all those bulbs? Might have made an interesting shot to have had them all switched on!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home