Sunday, September 17, 2006


Bear with Me

Sorry! I'm a sucker for puns / play on words. So what is it all about? I'm just back at the keyboard after a seven day sojourn in the local hospital to remove a piece of my anotomy thats' apparently surplus anyway. Just the other morning after waking after a night of sleep taken in installments (I think it was three) and still struggling to sit up and overcome the effects of the antibiotics I was greeted by the sight of my teddy (I guess he's at least as old as me) Looking precisely how I felt.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, that Bear looks like it was so much loved, I guess it were so many hugs that have worn his fur a little. Still it looks great, a beary good friend - tattered, but always there when it mattered.

Supasnapper you are lucky, not all of us still possess the 'beary' good friend of our childhood.

Wishing you a good recovery from whatever health issue you had, Supasnapper... and, ... why not? (may be when nobody's looking...) just give your lovely old teddy a hug - there is no friend like an old friend!

6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home