Thursday, July 13, 2006


Here we are back after the weekend and I have added a new link to The Online Photographer a favourite photo site of mine, lots of posts on all things photographic. A recent post complained of the photographers insistence in 'glamourising' white coated scientists by the use of coloured lighting. Before you pop over to The Online Photographer site and check out the post 'How (Not) to Photograph Scientists' here is a shot where I had to show part of the process of producing glass for some of the first optical fibre for later use in our telephone system. White lab, white lab coat, clear glass - so I confess to 'helping' dramatise the end result. The 'scientist' by the way is not a model but genuine a doctor no less. Of course since this was twenty or so years ago it's taken on film - Ektachrome - 6X6cm !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home